PTU now FTU Freebie: Water

It's freebie time! These are kits that used to be PTU and are now available for FTU! NO, I haven't made anything new or added elements, they are completely the same as they used to be. If you've previously purchased any of these kits then so sorry, it's nothing new to you, but if you haven't then I'm happy to share them with you! :)

Here are some of my kits that have to do with water. They are pretty cute and great for spring and maybe summer tags! Enjoy!






Next week is going to be the last week of freebies! *pouty face* All good things must come to an end!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for this precious Freebies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all your freebies. I don't where your going, (or when lol, cause your blog posts aren't dated ;) but I hope you won't go away forever... You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm so glad you like my kits! Unfortunately I won't be creating any more. :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing your talent. You are very creative! I'm wondering if you allow Free to Use Cluster Frames to be made with your Free to Use Scrap kits?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sooo much for sharing!
    I own so many of your kits Chassity and they are great. I'll miss your creations but best of wishes for your future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. to my comment. Best of luck with whatever you'll be doing but you're talent will be missed!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so very much for the beautiful Kits.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...